Friday 11 August 2017

THE JOURNEY OF LIFE.

Center verse: John 6:38(KJV) "For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will,but the will of him that sent me." TEXT: JOHN 6:35-40. Our Lord Jesus, during his earthly ministration met people on a daily bases who publicly mentioned that He was not the Redeemer of mankind. Though his closest disciples were sometimes confused about who he was. He avoided distractions of his journey towards the cross by ignoring all those voices around Him. Each time people questioned his identity, He proclaimed who he was as his father declared about him. Your proclamation about who you are is important for your survival in this life journey. You have to follow the footsteps of Christ Jesus and as He did,you have also to refuse the distractions of people. Yet you must confess,believe and work towards the identity the Lord has given you in his word. When you do this, you will have the capacity to say like Apostle Paul at the end of his journey." I have fought the good fight,I have finished the race,I have kept the faith" 2Timothy 4:7( KJV). Remember, you must confess,believe and work towards your identity. Further Bible verse: Matthew 26:39.

Unknown

About Unknown

I am Ahamefula Chukwu. The Admin of CHRISTIANGOSPELNG. A christian and academic teacher. I am devoted to helping christians and students and I share my views and principles on this blog...

Gét daily devotionals from this Blog via Email :

1 comments:

Write comments
Unknown
AUTHOR
11 August 2017 at 00:03 delete

Refuse to be distracted.

Reply
avatar