Saturday 5 August 2017

POSITIVE REASONING.

Center verse:Jeremiah 29:11( KJV). "For I know  the thoughts I think towards you,saith the Lord,thoughts of peace,and not of evil,to give you an expected end. Text, Jeremiah 29:10-14. A Sunday school teacher asked to know what her class were appreciative for. On the replied by a little boy " My bicycle and car" He described, " They protect me from my fellow boys fighting me. The boy observed the elegancy of his bicycle and car not the bad in his toys,unlike many people who have unthankful hearts because of their life condition. As Galloway Dale states it," Positive reasoning is a form of thought which habitually looks for the best results from the worst situations. It is always positive to expect something good; to look for something best for yourself even though things seems to be bad. Dearest, always be persistent in thinking positive about you life,being appreciative for whatever circumstances you find yourself in. Always bear in mind that when you seek good,you will find it. Also be responsiveness in making decision to be thankful to God for what you have got. In this way,you can be rest assured that you will be on your way to greatness. Do not burder about what you do not have. Remember, always seek for an excellent results from your worst situations. Further Bible verse, psalm 40:5.

Unknown

About Unknown

I am Ahamefula Chukwu. The Admin of CHRISTIANGOSPELNG. A christian and academic teacher. I am devoted to helping christians and students and I share my views and principles on this blog...

Gét daily devotionals from this Blog via Email :

1 comments:

Write comments
Unknown
AUTHOR
5 August 2017 at 02:39 delete

Be appreciative for what you have.

Reply
avatar