Saturday 29 July 2017

Honour After Service

Centre verse: John12:26 ( KJV), If any man serve me,let him follow me; and where I am,they shall my servant be: if any man several me,him will my father honour. Text: John12:23-26.              As a follower of Christ,Christ Jesus should be a standard of christian living in the service to humanity.He left his splendour in heaven out of love and chose to die for the redemption of mankind.For such act of everliving love for man,wherefore God also hath highly exalted him,and given him name which is above every name: that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow,of things in heaven and things under the earth: and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord to the glory of God the Father.Philippians 2:9-11. As a christian when we start bearing the fruit of the Spirit,since God is not partial in all he does,he will equally honour that humble themselves in his device.God want us to be focus no matter different types of distraction like persecution and others,since his grace is sufficient to carry us through. For us to be crown by God at the close of activities here on earth, we can join Apostle Paul's epistles to Romans8:38,39, which says:" I am persuaded that neither death,nor life,nor angels,nor principalities, nor powers,nor things present, nor things to come,nor hight ,nor depth,nor any other creatures,shall be able to separate us from the love of God which in Christ Jesus.                                                    Remember; Before appraisal is hnmility.

Unknown

About Unknown

I am Ahamefula Chukwu. The Admin of CHRISTIANGOSPELNG. A christian and academic teacher. I am devoted to helping christians and students and I share my views and principles on this blog...

Gét daily devotionals from this Blog via Email :